Friday, August 10, 2012

New job!

Yes, I have found a new job. It is voluntary, so no money :( but the work is great and I am loving it.
I have joined the amazing team of volunteers at www.amsterdam-mamas.nl as their Social Media person. My job basically involves tweeting about Amsterdam Mamas, make sure they are known out there, and maybe attract some nice business and followers for them.
Amsterdam Mamas is a non-profit organistaion, which started just as a small facebook group and has turned into something extraordinary in just over a year! It claims to change lives of mothers in Amsterdam, and from personal experience I agree. It provides you a space where you can learn, interact, ask and most importantly even cry on. All the mamas run to give you free advice, consolation and even their lightly used products!
They arrange meet up events for mamas with and without children and have gained immense popularity in Amsterdam.
My new twitter account representing Amsterdam Mamas is AMS-Amal.
See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment