Sunday, January 11, 2015

Welcome 2015

I didn't even realise that its been more than a year since I have been absent from my blog. But 2014 was quite big for me. So hectic, that I was glad it was over, and my only hope for 2015 is, that may this year be much more peaceful for me and for the world in general.
At the beginning for 2014 I had resolved to have the first draft of my book ready. Forget the draft, I don't even a have a sentence for my book yet. The idea is still there, buried under the thousand other files and folders in my mind. If I could get a scan of my bran right now I am sure it would read 'System needs to be rebooted'.
Thus, I am not beginning 2015 with any big ambitions. In 2014 I started a lot of things, but unfortunately, nothing went past the starting phase. This year, if I have to resolve, I will try to clear the cache a bit. And maybe then, the brain might work faster and more efficiently.
Here's to a new year of new hopes!

No comments:

Post a Comment