Monday, July 1, 2013

Complaint to CBR

My well wishers suggested I complaint to the CBR on the examiner's remarks on my height at the very start of my exam, which made me nervous and broke my confidence, and above all made me feel insulted.
Read here http://myamsterdamlogue.blogspot.nl/2013/07/too-short-to-drive.html
I did write a complaint letter, which was duly responded by a phone call within two days. The woman on the other line tried to explain the examiner's actions by saying that in the past they have witnessed breaking problems with people shorter than 160m.
My response to that was, that this point should have been made aware to me before the actual exam. On the date of your driving exam you do not want to hear or experience anything out of the ordinary, which I did, and unfortunately it ruined it for me, and I drove worse than I normally do.
The lady on the phone listened intently to my complain for which I am thankful, but couldn't offer much in return to my complaint. She is supposed to get back to me soon to tell me when my special needs medical test will take place.
I will surely write here about the test and its outcome. So watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment