Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I repeat - driving is hard

My driving test is in two days. I have been taking lessons since five months. Tomorrow, my last lesson before my first test would be my 25th.
Am I confident that I would pass? No!
Today's lesson was awful. Again a lesson that ended in tears. I understand that my instructor is being tough with me. He is preparing me for the worst, but that just makes me realize that I am not good enough for the test.
I always imagined that my final lessons before my test would be flawless. If today's lesson was my test I would have failed it in the first five minutes.
I want to be hopeful for my test, but I am getting the same feeling that I got before my first theory test - that I failed.
I would still try my best and see how it goes.
One thing is for sure - I picked the worse country to try to get a driving license.
Anyone planning to come to Netherlands - please have an international license before coming here, make sure they accept it, and if not invest in a good bakfiets (cycle with a back attachment) instead of wasting your time and money trying to get a driving license. 

No comments:

Post a Comment