Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Back to the baby

So, yes, I did announce a few days back that I have a baby boy now. Let's talk a little bit more about him today. Born on the 27th of January he is an aquarius like me, which makes me associate high hopes for him. Maybe he has also been born with a creative streak, and maybe he will decide to take a creative path in his career later on, and maybe he would do things that I couldn't. And at this point I am reminded of my mother.
As her first born, she had high hopes from me too. My results were never good enough, and I was never perfect enough for her. As for my younger siblings she was content on them being average.
However, I like to believe that my achievements were a result of my mother's motivation and pushing.
I wonder if I will turn out to be like my mother. Will I push my son to achieve more, or will I be happy even at his failures.

No comments:

Post a Comment