Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Rise and Shine

All my life getting up early morning has always been my weak point. Everyday when my mom woke me up for school I used to count years until I finish my education, when I would be relieved from the misery of waking up at 7 am. Finished university and one of the best things about my first job was it didn't start early morning. In my recent unemployed years, I admitted that one of the many joys of being unemployed was sleeping for as long as I willed. Technically speaking I am still unemployed, but that is not entirely true. As I look at it I have a full time job now, which not only requires me to wake up early morning, but also several times in the middle of the night. My boss is my baby who gives me orders through wailing and screaming, and rewards me with smiles and giggles. Me signing off at 8:30 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment