Friday, May 11, 2012

Baby goes to creche (Day 3)

Today was the third day that I took my baby to the creche. My comfort level on leaving him had increased, and to me, my baby seemed relaxed as well. When I waved him goodbye he gave me a small smile as if saying "I know you will be back, I'll be waiting". I was confident that today he would be fine and when I went back to pick him up my confidence proved correct. He was playing, a sight that made me even more relaxed. The care taker told me that he slept and ate good today. My baby has grown up :)
When we came back home I fed him, as he laid in my lap I noticed he was caressing my arm. It is his new sense of touch that he must have been exploring, but to me it felt like he was reassuring himself that I am back and showing me his love.

No comments:

Post a Comment