Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Crazy weather of Netherlands


Yesterday morning my bedroom window gave me a good news. I didn't even have to open the curtains to judge the weather outside, as rays of bright sunshine passed through my thin curtains to wake me up. Koninginnedag brought along a lovely weather to Netherlands. It was the first time I took my baby outside without any jacket or sweater, and my husband was sweating even in his cotton shirt. I associated high hopes for the coming week, thinking how good it would be if the weather continues to be like this.
However, my joy was extremely short lived, as this morning I was woken up by a huge thunder. Rain poured down all my dreams of enjoying the nice weather.
Today I will again have to go out with jackets and rain coats. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment