Saturday, May 5, 2012

Back to school

In my previous post I did mention that I have rejoined my Dutch language course, but the post focused on how I felt being separated from my baby. In principle I should hate this course, which is keeping my baby away from me, but truthfully I don't hate it, infact I quite like it. This is a time where I am exercising my brain to learn new things, a new language, I constantly struggle to think hard about each and every word, and I enjoy it. I take this as an exercise in preventing my brain cells from getting rusty.
It was greatly encouraging to notice that I hadn't forgotten my Dutch in my four month leave. I was still on the same level as I left, which means that if I keep up learning, very soon I might be able to write a whole blog post in Dutch! My inspiration for working even harder now is to finish my course as soon as possible and get back full time custody of my baby.
Sucess (good luck) to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment